Tudor ICONAUT series is replica watches Tudor launched in 2008 the flagship sports outdoor replica watches uk, and will be the perfect combination of solid and stylish, the performance of the fake watches determination of the most perseverance Tudor 20400-95010 with a measured average speed and dual time zone The swiss replica watches function, and uses 43 mm large dial, showing a man tough side.
Vietnam looks to significantly increase bilateral trade with Russia |

Vietnam looks to significantly increase bilateral trade with Russia

Vietnam looks to significantly increase bilateral trade with Russia

August 13, 2015 , 0 Comments

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 6.10.49 pmVietnam should try and raise the bilateral trade turnover with Russia to $20 billion, once a free trade agreement  (FTA) with the Eurasian Economic Union is signed, “Viet Nam News” cited President Truong Tan Sang as saying.

Sang said the trade should rise from the present $2.6 billion once the FTA is signed, as several trade barriers would be removed. Vietnamese businesses would also benefit by getting access to a common market of close to 200 million people.

The FTA has been finalized and should be signed within the next fortnight that the Russian Government has already approved the draft agreement.  The agreement set for the terms and conditions for the liberalization of trade tariffs between the Eurasian Economic Union and Vedomosti reported Vietnam, and was approved on May 21, the paper said.

It is unclear whether the singing of the agreement will be held at summit-level meetings between Russia and Vietnam. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev visited Hanoi in April, and Vietnamese President Sang was in Moscow for the May 9 ceremonies. 

Russian-Vietnamese industrial cluster near Moscow

Vietnamese President Sang also called on more of the country’s enterprises to set up shop in the upcoming Russian-Vietnamese industrial cluster in the Moscow region, Viet Nam News said. Russia has 51 percent stake in the cluster, with the remaining 49 percent owned by…

Click here to view the original web page at rbth.com.uk

0 Comments


Would you like to share your thoughts?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Leave a Reply

contact@eurasianperspectives.com
+7 4999 184211